Marina One is an iconic project set to take shape at Marina South that is considered a hub for growth of global business and finances in Singapore. Though at very initial stages, the project already has a number of feathers in its cap-3 awards at the Asia Pacific Property Awards, a prestigious award category in real estate. It includes a total of 1042 units in two residential towers that are 34 storey each and two commercial towers that are 30 storey each. The residential towers offer 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom units as well as penthouses.
Details of Marina One Residences
- Located at the most prime location, the heart of marina bay and CBD district, the residences are surrounded by some of the most popular buildings in the area that includes the Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Esplanade Theatres and the Singapore Flyer.
- Has top class accessibility
- Is flanked by Green Heart-65,000 square feet garden
- Offers world class luxury that includes:
- 50 meters lap pool well equipped with spa seats
- A wellness garden
- A gymnasium spread across 200 sq meters
- BBQ terraces
- Wine Room
- Fitness stations
- Teppanyaki Terraces
- Aqua gymnasium equipments
- Playground for children
- A residential area to relax
- The place is surrounded by parks like Central Linear Park and Marina station square
- The Residential tower that has 34 storeys offers 1, 2, 2 and a study, 3, 4 bedroom units and penthouses as well.
- Future plans for a direct underground link to Downtown station as well as Shenton Way station.
- Designed by one of the famous architect around the world, Christoph Ingenhoven.
- Developed by M+S Pte Ltd., which is a joint venture of Khazanah Nasional and Temasek Holdings
- Marina One is also the first development to introduce the concept of ‘Green Heart’ a public garden designed intelligently between the four high rise towers. It becomes one of its own kinds to incorporate lush greenery to its core.
The place offers green space that is spread across 65,000 square feet and makes it the ‘New York of Asia’. It also has a ribbon waterfall that is the tallest (13 m) in Asia. The design is an inspiration in itself that promises to bring the ‘never before seen’ luxury to its customers.